Management Society chapters operate independently, tailoring events to their members' needs. Free basic membership in a chapter gives you access to all of these events, as well as access to networking tools and training programs. Upgrading to various levels of premium memberships gives members additional benefits such as discounted prices and inclusion in printed membership directories. Benefit levels and costs vary by chapter.
- Mailings and invitations to all Management Society functions
- Access to the BYU Management Society website
- Networking with society members
- All of the benefits and privileges of basic membership, plus
- Discounted cost of lunches of $20 (a $10 savings per lunch)
- Opportunity to invite up to 4 guests per luncheon at the discounted member rate
- Early notice and access to event registration
- Free subscription to the Marriott Alumni magazine
- Inclusion in printed directories
- Discounts and paid member-only promotions
- Low annual dues
- **Annual cost, benefits, and levels of premium membership vary by chapter
Apply for Salt Lake Chapter 2019 Scholarship HERE.